CAPTAIN COOK 7 NIGHT YASAWA ISLANDS CRUISE
Reconnect with your kids and discover the marine life and beaches of the beautiful Fiji Islands. Your family will visit island villages and schools opening their eyes to the simple culture and enthusiasm of the Fijian people. The children can stay active whilst between island visits in the onboard fresh water swimming pool or games in the Reef Room.
MV Reef Endeavour is a small cruise ship catering for 130 passengers over 3 accommodation levels. Her small size allows her to negotiate remote islands, reefs & shallow bays where bigger ships are unable to go showcasing the real Fiji, and giving our passengers a true cultural experience.
Cruise the spectacular Yasawa Islands of Fiji and explore a new island and coral reef every morning and afternoon. The Yasawa Island cruises have a greater emphasis on water activities, showcasing the spectacular volcanic islands and dramatic scenery of these islands situated off the north-west coast of the main island. Your cruise visits the islands of the Mamanuca and Yasawa including the Waya and Sacred Islands plus the remote northern islands from Naviti to Yasawa and the famous Sawa-i-lau limestone blue lagoon.
Child Minding: All children must be under the supervision of an adult at all times to the satisfaction of the ship’s Master and must be able to swim unaided or be prepared to wear a flotation device on all tender transfers. Children 5-10 must be under the supervision of a responsible adult at all times. Group child minding is provided on board for children 5-10 years inclusive at the following times 9.00am-12noon, 2.00pm -5.00pm, 6.30pm-10.30pm. Nanny hire is compulsory for children under 5 years and included in the infant price for 10 hours day
Note: Children under 5 years are not recommended for this style of cruise and carried at Captain Cook Cruises absolute discretion (existing bedding). If accepted, they will be required to provide their own flotation device suitable for their age and weight and wear this device on all tender transfers.
7 Nights – CALL FOR PRICING
( ask us for current promotional airfares)
- Accommodation in 2 connecting Family Staterooms.
- Located on the upper or main decks, open onto the outside deck and have picture windows.
- Configuration: twin/double beds
- All meals
- Daily island stopovers & water activities
- Guided island, village & school tours
- Snorkelling & glass bottom boat tours
- Use of snorkelling equipment & gym
- Tropical island lovo feast & kava ceremony
- Child minding (5-10yrs) – selected times
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Transfers from the ship to Nadi/Denarau hotels
- WIFI (located in Tabua Suites,Yasawa Lounge, Pool Deck and on the Sundeck)
- Fiji Tax of 25%
PRICES IN US$ AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATIONS