LOMANI ISLAND RESORT – ROMANTIC ESCAPE “Lomani” is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic Fiji Resort Island paradise. Lomani island resort is an adults only boutique Fiji resort located in the beautiful Mamanuca group of islands. Hidden amongst the swaying palms and tropical gardens of Malolo lailai island, Lomani island resort fronts miles of white sand beaches and pristine lagoons. The crystal clear waters that lap onto the shores of Lomani’s beach provide a haven for tropical marine life and vibrant corals. The island was once home to a copra plantation and thus boasts thousands of towering coconut palms, interspersed with frangipani, hibiscus and bougainvillea flowers.
Lomani Fiji Resort offers a tranquil and romantic atmosphere that is ideal for those seeking total relaxation. Love Fiji, Love Lomani. With only 26 rooms in the resort, you will feel well and truly like an honored guest.
Experience the thrill of one or many of Lomani’s island activities or offshore excursions and reawaken your spirit of adventure! Complimentary watersports activities include Sea-kayaking, glass-bottom kayaks, stand up paddle boards, snorkeling gear hire, hobie cat sailing and windsurfing.
Complimentary excursions include daily outer reef snorkeling, handline fishing, Dolphin Safari (once a week), Guided Village Tour (once a week), Island Tours, cooking lessons and and Fijian cultural lessons. Lomani also has its own 35 meter freshwater swimming pool, fitness centre, free bicycle hire and is in close proximity to a 32 par 9 hole golf course. Beginners welcome, lessons are provided for all Lomani activities.
- Courtesy coach transfers round trip from Nadi Airport to Denarau Marina
- Round trip catamaran transfers aboard Malolo Cat
- 7 nights beachfront bure
- All meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner (beverages not included) plus a 3-course Sunset Dinner for 2 by the beach or room.
- All resort non-motorized watersports:. kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkeling equipment, gym, 35 metre freshwater swimming pool.
- Outer reef snorkelling trip (daily),
- Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week),
- Guided Village Tour* (once a week),
- Guided Island Tour,
- handline fishing trip*,
- coconut husking demonstration,
- kava ceremony,
- sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson,
- Manager’s Cocktail Party (Wednesday)
- These activities are operated according to tides and are therefore not run at the same time or day every week.
- Fiji Govt. Tax of 25%
Valid thru March 31, 2017