Namale Resort offers 19 unique and individual units of accommodation – bures and villas – each with its own ambience, feel and character. The bures and villas are built on volcanic pinnacles offering breath taking views of the flora, fauna and the majestic South Pacific Ocean.
Tucked amongst lava pinnacles, lush jungle foliage or rain trees, each bure – the Fijian word for home – is completely luxurious and utterly charming. Featuring a bedroom and sitting area, well-appointed bathroom with sliding glass doors that open to a private deck, each of the 14 bures delivers on impeccable design with exotic furnishings and linens, king beds, and a refreshment centre where morning tea and coffee can be prepared and enjoyed on your private deck.
The Namale Spa and Sanctuary is 10,000 square feet with 4 treatment rooms, consultation lounge, foot lounge, manicure and pedicure lookout, changing rooms and is also fully wireless. The Hydro Room offers 4 aromatherapy pools, sauna, hot pool, plunge pool and waterfall massages.
Enjoy the fully air-conditioned 1,200 square foot gym with state-of-the-art equipment, or the lushly landscaped tennis courts by day or under the lights at night.
The Kava Bowl Entertainment Center is 1,000 square feet of pure fun and a great option for those rare rainy days we get in the North of Fiji. The Kava Bowl offers 2 ten-pin bowling alleys with bowling shoes from sizes 2 – 12, digital golf driving range, foosball, table hockey, darts, arcade games, billiard, board games, internet room, self service bar and an amazing 14 feet drop down screen for a mini cinema effect with up to 500 movies to choose from. The room is also fully carpeted, air conditioned and wireless.
Namale also offers an extensive range of combined land and sea activities: Walk through a Fijian village, take a rainforest trek to a waterfall and enjoy a private picnic and swim. Snorkeling, sport fishing and scuba diving. Currently, the resort offers wall dives, drift dives and pinnacle dives. Please be sure to bring your certification card, or take a beginner’s course during your stay.
Namale Resort strives to make each dining occasion an unforgettable experience as you relax and enjoy each meal in casual island dress. The Namale Band plays three nights a week and serves kava, the traditional non-alcoholic Fijian drink, during cocktail hour. In addition, local villiagers perform a traditional Fijian meke, or dance ceremony, once a week.
CALL for Current Pricing
( ask us for current promotional airfares)
- Honeymoon Bure with plunge pool for 7 nights
- All Meals – Full service breakfasts, 3-course lunches and 5-course dinners and snack in between each meal
- All Beverages including beer, liquor, red and white wines and champagne
- Round trip transfers to and from Savusavu Airport
- Fully stocked and daily replenished mini-bar
- Daily Laundry service & Nightly turndown service
- WiFi, Room Service and private outdoor dining options
- Golfing – clubs included. Namale offers a 9-hole golf course with 18 tee-boxes for an 18-hole golfing experience
- Activities including freshwater swimming pools, snorkeling, kayaking, horseback riding, volleyball, tennis, basketball, badminton, lawn croquet, billiards, table tennis, ten-pin bowling, virtual golf, putting green, air hockey, hiking, reef walks, waterfall hikes, movie theatre and more!
- Fiji Government Taxes of 25%
PRICES IN US$ AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATIONS