TOKORIKI ISLAND RESORT Enjoy a truly romantic beach vacation at Tokoriki Island Resort, with warm Fijian hospitality and caring attention to detail, making it the perfect Fiji destination for your child-free island escape or relaxing honeymoon.Feel the fusion of contemporary and Fijian style in your Beachfront Pool Bure, enveloped in lush tropical gardens creating your private haven. Capture the most amazing tropical sunsets lazing on your double daybed, sipping a cocktail in your personal pool or for the ultimate in extra romance stargaze from your unique tropical outdoor shower.
There is so much to do at Tokoriki Island Resort. Energize with tennis, explore island plants with ancient healing properties on a guided nature walk, visit the local village, experience a traditional kava ceremony, meet the Fijian ladies at the handicraft beach markets and receive a hearty welcome from the primary school students.
Dive the wonderful Fiji waters with the PADI team or simply snorkel the stunning house reefs, island hop, escape on a 4hr secluded island picnic, relax poolside with a cocktail or unwind with a sensational spa retreat.
The Beachfront Pool Bure is perfect for couples and honeymooners offering a 60sqm freestanding, air-conditioned beachfront bure furnished in a fusion of contemporary style with Fijian design, including an outdoor tropical shower under the stars. Double foldout doors deliver amazing tropical sunsets and ocean views from your bure, hammock or 63sqm deck with a stunning 3.5m x 2.5m personal pool enveloped by lush tropical gardens.
TOKORIKI ISLAND RESORT – BEACHFRONT POOL BURE7 nights – CALL for Current Pricing & Specials(ask us for current promotional airfares)Includes:
Valid for travel to 31 March, 2017PRICES IN US$ AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATIONS
- Round trip transfers Denarau Marina to Tokoriki Island Resort
- 7 nights Beachfront Pool Bure
- Arrival welcome drink and leis
- Free WiFi in the main complex
- Daily afternoon tea
- Traditional Fijian entertainment
- Nightly Serenaders at your dining table
- Complimentary activities including: table tennis, tennis, Fijian cultural activities, snorkeling and free use of snorkeling equipment, kayaks, hobbie cats, stand-up paddle boards, windsurfing and nightly entertainment.
- Includes Fiji Govt. Value Added Tax of 15% and Hotel Turnover Tax of 5%