SAVASI PRIVATE ISLAND – BLUE LAGOON VILLA #2
An extraordinary destination for those seeking a private, relaxing experience in a most desirable location! Located in the north of Fiji off Vanua Levu, Savasi Island is spectacular and one of Fiji’s real gems! With pristine coral reefs and abundant sea life at your door, secluded beaches to call your own, stunning sea views to gaze upon, giant banyan trees to inspire and secret pathways to explore, Savasi Island is not only spectacular, it’s also private, beautiful, peaceful and without compare.
It’s the ideal place to unwind. Do as much or as little as you like. We’ll help you slot into your zone of yearning, then we’ll let go, and appear again when you call our names. Marine life is abundant because the human footprint is smaller. You don’t even have to get wet to see the incredible nature that surrounds you as most vantage points from the island, including your villa, have uninterrupted access and views.
There’s more to Savasi than the reef and sea. The island has a small township nearby with markets and shops of interest. There are also marine and hinterland experiences we can organize for you. Be seduced by our service. All meals are included as well as daily housekeeping and some activities. Outside of this we can arrange anything you wish.
Blue Lagoon Villa #2 is massive. The spacious bedroom, relaxing living/entertaining areas, kitchen and viewing decks are all connected by a large terrace which command breathtaking views of both the ocean and lagoon. The overhead fans and louvered windows capture balmy breezes provided by waves constantly dancing over the nearby reef. An infinity swimming pool with ocean view, amazing sunsets and a soft, sandy beach complete the magic.
7 nights- call for current pricing
(ask us for current promotional airfares)
- Transfers Savusavu Airport to Savasi Island return
- 7 nights in Blue Lagoon Villa #2
- All meals (cooked breakfast, 2 course lunch, 3 course dinner)
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Arrival night cocktail per person with dinner
- Wireless Internet and iPod dock
- Guided snorkeling trips including gear
- Bespoke private dining experiences
- Sea kayaking, paddle boarding, mountain bikes
- Guided island nature/reef walks
- Coconut demonstrations and Fijian handicraft lesson.
- Pure Fiji bathroom products
- Local village church service experience
- Fiji Govt. Tax of 25%
PRICES IN US$ AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATIONS